Object-based navigation does not work on external screen initiated using Launchpad
I created a launchpad entry of type Web Dynpro ABAP using transaction LPD_CUST.
The Web Dynpro application (EHHSS_INC_ENTRY) resides on a separate instance:
- So, I specify the RFC (Type H) of the target system in the "system alias" field. example: <myrfc>_HTTP.
I invoke the launchpad in PROCESS_EVENT method of a FORM GUIBB:
- Using IF_FPM_NAVIGATION->NAVIGATE( )
- The external WD Application opens successfully
The WD Application contains a search and result list for Incidents
- The hyperlinks on the result list use OBN
- When I click on the hyperlink, the "Edit Incident" window does not open as when this is done in the target system. I get no errors.
Anyone come accross this scenario and what was solution ?