Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Exclusion

former_member321932
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

Someone knows other reason for that a condition could be excluded in a sales document? apart of the rules of condition exclusion that are configured in SPRO?

I saw all the rules implemented, and there are no matches with the condition that are excluded in the sales document.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to analyse as I suggested earlier and reply.

Anyway from your screenshot, it do not looks like Exclusion issue as in case of exclusion system do not hide condtion. Normally System show excluded condtion with Yellow flag.

• It may be Pricing date Issue, check Pricing date at your sales order and Item.
  • If Requirement is there in ZMX1 condtion which is not allowing it to determine. This you can check by going to analysis screen.

• Buffer issue. As I can see you creeated Price on 30th May. In SAP some time if you create pricing condtion and create sales order at some time, New price do not come.

You can check this by selcting UPDATE button in condtion tab of sales order and then select Price type 'B".

I hope this will help you.

Regards

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you go to Pricing analysis screen and check what message SAP is giving for ZXM1.

Also try to put ZXM1 if your SPRO settings allow to enter ZXM1 manually and see what happens in SAP?

In case if ZXM1 even after entering anually do not flag green then go to its detail view and check what message is there.

Check and advice.

Regards

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are you expecting here?

do you maintain Z006 and Z007 to determine ZXM1

There are also A, B  and C condition exclusion indicators apart from D which is maintained in your exclusion procedure

please provide some more info to answer

regards,

santosh