cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the "planning date"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

let's talk about the "planning date" in a financial document.

If I try to change the "planning date" (BSEG-FDTAG) in a customer or vendor item of a financial document, SAP allows me to do it.

Instead, I can't do the same if I try to change the "planning date" in a bank item. In fb03 the field isn't displaied.

Thanks for your help

G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

luizotavio_giordani
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Check if the field KNB1-FDGRV is complete at master data of customer, and if the account group has this field enable.

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi G.

Check there is missing customization OB32 where it is not allowed to change GL accounts rather then customer and vendor account types.

You have to add BSEG- FDTAG field under OB32 transaction code for account type S.

Regards

Mani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've did it, but the field BSEG- FDTAG isn't available to changes.

G.

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have make it available over there for S account type. If you do this customization,you can able to change Planned date in general ledger accounts like customer and vendor line items.

Hope you understand.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did it, as follow

but I can't see the field to change

What to do?

thanks

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am unable to see that field in above screen. To change planing ,you have to go FB02. Please check and confirm

Regards

Mani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did it, as you can see as follow, but in FB02 the field BSEG-FDTAG isn't available

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

To be able to change the planning date for a GL Account, you also need to make sure that a planning group is assigned in GL Master as per the screen shot.

Additionally, it must be allowed to be changed in OB32 and also the field status group assigned to GL Master and in the field status of the posting key.

Thanks & regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

I had already done it....

I wonder, can the planning date be diffrent from the value date for g/l accounts?

Thanks