cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline interactive adobe form - web service internal table display issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an offline adobe form developed using a web service. This web service is created from the function module and has import, export and table parameters.

When this offline adobe form calls the web service by passing import parameters, the web service returns export parameters and table parameters.

Table has data in it (4 rows for particular test data). Number of table rows will vary depending on import parameters.

I have issue displaying these table rows on adobe form.

1. When I do following setting, it displays all (4) rows but table rows are now fixed to 10.

Here, Item_Sub is "Flowed". IT_PLMK table has binding for web service table parameter. "item" rows have binding for web service table parameter and has following set up.

It displays following output. You will notice blank rows (total 10 - 4 = 6) as we have set up Min count rows = 10.My problem is that I do not want to display these blank rows. How can I do that?

2. I also tried to not specify Min count = 10, but then it does not display any rows with same set up for subform and table bindings.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chirag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

The table should flow automatically based on your size of your table data.

Min count of your row should be always 1, and check repeat subform for each data item.

Can you please try this to let adobe designer to automatically create necessary form element for you ?

Under Data View tab, drag and drop IT_PLMK onto form.

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Table/Create.htm

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried that too but no luck.

Thanks,

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

It should works; at least for a adobe form displaying data from form interface; not sure it has anything to do with data coming from WS.

Can you try to display the same form using SAP print program and pass the data through form interface?

Another thing that wondering me is, may I know if you have enter the wording manually "No data binding" into Data Binding field?

As from my side I can only see "Normal" or "None"; if there is no data binding.

Maybe it is because of the different version of LifeCycle Designer used and each has different value in it...

regards,

Xiang Li

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chirag,

I am having the same issue do you have any solution? any one else have this solution?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Faisal