cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any standard report by means of which i can trace the actual dates of packing, delivery,pick pack date etc in a report.

There is one report VL06F which seems that it takes the dates(mentioned above) from the header of the schedule line of an order.

It does not shows any changed if made manually in the delivery item and so on.

Any inputs will be helpful.

Sayantan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yep, no standard reports like that. SD is notorious for the lack of reports. Although everyone's requirements are different, so can't really blame SAP... This could be just a simple query, don't even need a full-blown ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Negative. Have a report buid on LIKP or LIKPUK_2 tables.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

Check VL06O report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vl06O also contains the function of VL06F. It is the combination of some more reports which you see during delivery. like VL06G, VL06H etc.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VL06, input the delivery number and execute, it will retrieve the actual value of delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell from which table it takes up the value from this report ??

What i need that i need a report (if it is available in standard) to genate which contains the following fields.

1) Check the req del date (comes from sales order)

2) Check the actual delivery date  (comes from del header)

3) Actual GI date (comes from del header)

4) Actual staging date (comes from item).

Can i get this all of these from a standard delivery report, or i need to create a query for this. However the req del date field lies in a structure.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IN VL06 you will get all the fields, just change the layout to retrieve your required details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like what I said, there is no standard report for your requirement.You should have a query report or ABAP report based on your requirements. For Request delivery date in SO, it is not in structure. It is found in VBEP table where it is alwsy 1st schedule line no.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already indicated by others, you need to develop a zee report for this.  Else, SQVI is the other option where you can table join and execute the report.

G. Lakshmipathi