Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hu error message while cancelling delivery document-urgent

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have an issue in production server where the delivery could not be reversed because of HU either deleted or not created (not exist in the system) but if you check the document flow you will find HU document numbers, and if you click on packing will get the error message - ["Some of the HUs that are to be read could not be found or assigned

message no. HUGENERAL156"]

Even it is not allowing to repack.

Please suggest a wayout of this mess. I am even thinking to make the error message warning, need input and guidance on the same

very critical ..best answer will be rewarded

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you please share your business requirement on this Issue and also doc flow screen shot to understand the problem .

Thanks,

Naren

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Hi Narendra,

Please find the attached screen shot.

The delivery has been created for total qty of 984 and each packing lot created for 180 qty each, not sure what happen to the first two handling unit documents as it cannot be displayed and giving error message - the message is displayed in the attachment. Now business want to cancel the PGI and recreate the HU or repack the HU but system does not allowing the same.

Thanks

Sunil

0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Maybe Some conflicts come up in database.The confilcts may be caused by some customized programs.

Here I have three suggestions for you to check out.

Step 1: Check out the handing unit

T-code:HU03

Enter the handing unit number and check out the Handing unit  history.

If you can not find out the exist of handing unit. You have the only choice of looking fo help from Abap Consultant.

Step 2: Check out wether your delivery is created or posted issue by a cusomized programs.

Step 3: Enter the VL09 and try to reverse delivery by skipping the Wrong message.

Maybe you need the abap consultant to help to handle this step!

Best wishes!

Alex Ding

Shanghai China

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply, the delivery has been reversed by VL09 but still could not delete it because it system says the material is packed, now the problem is that system is not allowing to empty the HU's or even getting into packing screen, should i go for table delete ..

Thanks

Sunil

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please dont go for Table Level changes.I thought,you are using Variant for this  requirement .

If yes ,please check your variant details and what you have maintained in transaction details  .

Thanks,

Naren

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Can you be more precise with your answer, no variant is used

Regards

sunil

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please have a look into below screen shots to find out they are using Variant or not by Document Flow variances .

Variant Used Doc Flow :

Please here by attached screen shot It represents the without used Variant Doc.Flow ( Normal Doc Flow ).

Note : Some problem I didnt paste that second screen shot but attached with this post .Please check .I am pretty much sure ,you are using Variant in your requirement .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the OSS note # 619632

corrections were provided in this note

regards,

santosh

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for the answer my client is on EHP5 so not sure the note is relevant.

Regards

Sunil