SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-CA - Alternative payee - FPL9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have the following problem.

I post the following items in SAP:

-100 USD to the business partner BP1 but alternative payee BP2

-300 USD to the business partner BP1 but alternative payee BP3

-100 USD to the business partner BP1 but alternative payee BP2

At the end of the month, how do I know how many USD I have paid to BP2? There is a report? I can't see the amounts for BP2 in the FPL9

Cheers and thanks in advance

Mar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Are you talking about the Alternative Business partner (DFKKOP-EMGPA)  for payments at the document level, which can viewed in the Payment data tab of the individual document in FPL9.

If this is what you are looking for, then you can configure it in the line layout variant under the following SPRO node-

Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -->Basic Functions-->Account Balance Display--->Define Line Layout Variants for Account Balance

Select the line layout that you are using and click on the variant fields.

In here you configure the field name EMGPA and then press save.

The next time you execute FPL9 with the same line layout variant, you will be able to find the Alternative Business partner (DFKKOP-EMGPA)  for payments as a separate column.

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Marcos:

there is no standard option for this.  You might find the info in payment list since the alternate payee would be used there.  You might use one of the account balance events (maybe 1205 or 1221) to add items with an alternate payee into the display.

regards,

bill.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Are you talking about the Alternative Business partner (DFKKOP-EMGPA)  for payments at the document level, which can viewed in the Payment data tab of the individual document in FPL9.

If this is what you are looking for, then you can configure it in the line layout variant under the following SPRO node-

Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -->Basic Functions-->Account Balance Display--->Define Line Layout Variants for Account Balance

Select the line layout that you are using and click on the variant fields.

In here you configure the field name EMGPA and then press save.

The next time you execute FPL9 with the same line layout variant, you will be able to find the Alternative Business partner (DFKKOP-EMGPA)  for payments as a separate column.

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan