cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliveries determining already assigned Batches

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I searched the forum for this but couldn't find any definite solution for the same.

So, any help on how to put a check on this functionality of deliveries as to stop the user from assigning an already assigned batch in a delivery.

One batch XXXX is already assigned to a delivery but no PGI and now the system lets the users to go ahead with another delivery with the same batch XXXX thus creating a discrepancy in the original delivery.

I'll put OVZ9 here as I think it can be solved through this transaction itself.

Thanks!

Shubit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anything else on this?

Marking off the two fields will have other effects on overall availability check and batch determination too,right?

Looking for more clarity on this.

Thanks!

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

One batch XXXX is already assigned to a delivery but no PGI and now the system lets the users to go ahead with another delivery with the same batch XXXX thus creating a discrepancy in the original delivery.

Some time ,we can stop the PGI for some Deliveries having Batch Quantity .If system is not allowing to create Delivery with same batch then we will be bothered thats why SAP has given this facility to allow same batch for another delivery also .If this is your requirement ,then create one Routine and assign it in Delivery Level OVLK in the Field of " Item  Requirement " then check it is working or not .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubit,

Plz mark off include reservation, include sales req and include deliveries

Then chek it ones.

Regards

-AJC