control, etc,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hu Sudeep dhar,

<b>Send step:</b>

To send a message asynchronously from within an integration process, you use a send step in Asynchronous mode.

When a message is sent asynchronously, the send step does not wait for a reply message from the receiver after the message is sent. However, you can specify that the send step must wait for a confirmation of receipt from the receiver, in the form of an acknowledgment.

<b>Container:</b>

You use a container operation to set a value for a target container element at runtime The target container element and the assigned value must have the same data type. To specify the value, use the expression editor

<b>Receieve:</b>

An integration process is always started when a message is received. To receive the triggering message, use the receive step and set the Start Process indicator.

<b>Loop:</b>

You use a loop to repeat the execution of steps within the loop. The loop continues to run while the end condition returns true (while loop).

Hope I am clear.

Please let me know if you have any queries..!

Thanks and Regards,

Chanu.

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks....

can u pls explain about FORK, control, and wait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You use a fork step when you want to continue a process in branches that are independent of each other.

For example, to send the data to two systems which are independent of each other.

Using control step you can control your integration process like handle the exception and trigger the alerts from BPM and also you can stop the BPM if you get any specific error or any condition etc....

Using wait step you can incorporate some delay in a process.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

<b>Fork Step</b>

You use a fork when you want to continue a process in branches that are independent of each other, for example, to communicate with two systems that are independent of each other. The branches of the fork join in a union operator.

You can specify the required number of branches and then define whether the process must run through all branches, or just a particular number of branches. Furthermore, you can define an end condition for the fork

As soon as a branch reaches the union operator at runtime, the system checks the following conditions in the specified order:

• The process has run through the required number of branches

• The specified end condition has returned true

The step is complete as soon as one of the conditions returns true.

<b>Contro Step:</b>

You use a control step to do the following:

Terminate the current process

Trigger an exception

Trigger an alert for Alert Management

Wait Step:

You use a wait step to incorporate a delay in a process. Usually, you use a delay to define when the next step in the process is to start. You can define a delay as either a point in time or a period of time.

At runtime, the step waits until the specified point in time is reached or the specified period of time has passed. The system then continues the process by proceeding with the next step.

Hope I am clear.

Please let me know if you have any queries..!

It would be greate if you have appreciate folks answers by rewarding.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Message was edited by:

Chandrasekhar Poorna

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot.........that's great

sometimes i keep on making wild goose chase instead of searching the help.sap.com