cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Split Due to Risk Category Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Would like to ask for your help on a requirement raised by our client. The deliveries in the SAP system has split due to risk category. According to SAP note, it's a standard functionality (SAP Note 546668). However, I couldn't find ways on how to suppress this. The client has requested to amend settings so that deliveries won't split when risk category is changed. Anyone knows how to do this?

Looked for settings in SPRO but there are none.

Thanks in advance,

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not advisable to manipulate the split in delivery, when there is a change of risk category, finance needs to run Tcode F.28 to recreate risk category in open SO and deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alan,

Thank you for your response. Once finance has run tcode F.28, what do you mean by "recreate risk category"? does that mean it will update the risk category in the SO and deliveries? If yes, this still triggers the delivery split.

Thanks,

M

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marian

Please, see SAP Note 408596 - RFDKLI20: Recreating credit data - new documentation or the documentation in F.28 (it's the same text).

After reading the ABAP coding, F.28 calls some function modules until this coding in include FV45KF0K_KREDIT_KOPFDATEN_SETZ.

move us_ctlpc to vbak-ctlpc.

So, I believe it updates the values of CTLPC in SD documents. Try with one document and check the output

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes if will update all SO and deliveries with latest risk category from your credit master. Meaning to say, all open SO and deliveries whether new or old will have the same risk category. And you should be able to combine the old and new SO. No enahcement required. Just a simple procedure.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marian,

See also SAP Note 166397 - Delivery split according to customer field ZUKRL, or question 6 in note 546668. The idea is create a chain with a character in field ZUKRL and create your own split criteria.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

Thank you for your response. I checked SAP note 166397 and I'm not sure I fully understand.

Splitting will be prevented if field ZUKRL has a value? So the solution would be, for my example above, if risk category was changed, program will detect that it was changed and it will pass a value to ZUKRL in order to avoid the delivery split?

Is this understanding correct?

Thanks,

M