cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abap New Debugging is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our production server we are facing an issue while we try to switch from classical debugging to NEW debugging. System become hang while we switch from classical to NEW and NEW to classical, but the same thing is working well in our Quality server. And both server are at same level.kindly help me to fix this issue.

System level:- ecc 6.0 ehp4

Regards,

Vinodh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue got solved after i have taken the PRD server restart.now new abap debugger is working.

SAP provided this solution to me.

1. Server restart

2.Kernel upgrade.

Regards,

Vinodh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you provide more info about which actions result in system hung?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

I executing a program through SE80 to debug,by default my debugger mode is classical so if i open a program to debug its open in classical debugger  and as a next step if i switch to new abap debugger mode, my system become hang(not responding).

STEP 1:-

se80- selecting the program-->programs-->test-->Debugging

Step2:-

Program will debug in classical mode-->Debugging-->Switch to New Abap debugger -->System become hang.

Regards,

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if MSXML4.0 redistributable component from SAP is installed on your PC. If not please install it from SAPGUI installation media.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

If that was the case means then how is it working in all other systems without MSXML ? like DEV and QAS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I understood you have PC from which you want to debug program. You can't do that for production server but can for DEV and QAS. Am I right? One more question. Can you debug program with classical debugger?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Yes, you are right,we are in same page.

And also i can able to debug the program in classical debugger. at this stage if i switch to new abap debugger means i am facing issue.

NOTE:- not only in my PC, every one who is working on this PRD server facing the same prob in their pc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Which ABAP Editor you use? Also please attach components/programs list which installed on your PC.