Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CryptoAPI 2.0 library for digital signatures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

There is a crypto library which supports Microsoft CryptoAPI 2.0 interface. We want to use this library for digital signatures in SAP both in SAP Logon for Windows and Enterprise Portal.

What is necessary to do?

Are there any existing solutions for using CryptoAPI providers?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no idea if you can make Microsoft CryptoAPI work together with SAP, at least there is effort involved. I would recommend to use the SAP standard solution which is based on the SAP Cryptographic Library. You can use it for Digital Signatures.

0 Kudos

There are  strict legal requirements about crypto provider that must be certified and so on.

For some providers certified SSF-adapters exist. But one customer already has selected crypto provider, and there are no SSF-adapters present. On the other hand this crypto provider has Miscrosoft CryptoAPI interface, so I'm looking for any ready solution (or suggestions) that would help using such provider with SAP ERP.