Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple messages at source and target 2:2

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Currently we are working on a scenario involving 2:2 mapping. File - Idoc scenario

Source : An external definition with 2 messages/operations (Create,Delete)

Target : Have duplicated the Idoc message type to form 2 different messages.

Scenario : Either Create or Delete occurs at a time in source message and the corresponding mapping has to be routed accordingly.

When i try to send only Create message, the message passes successfully and goes to the exact corresponding target. The problem is only when i try to process Delete message only (Second), the interface fails in integration engine. Could someone help me on this issue.

All we need is that when Create message apprears in source, the first Idoc message has to be processed. If Delete message appears, then the second Idoc message has to be processed accordingly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siddhardha_dnk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sherin,

Change occurrences for Message1 and Message2 to "0..1". Because either Message1 or Message2 will trigger at a time.

Hope it works.

Regards,

DNK Siddhardha.

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Tried the same and did not work in both the cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Multipmapping should work for you here. Change the occurances in the signature tab as you have already duplicated the idoc type at the target end.

Thanks

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Sujit. Please find my mapping above.

I am getting " Split Mapping created no messages" error when i give only the second message, however message passes through successfully if i send only the first message.

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you go for creating two operations and under one service interface each side (oubbound and inbound) do individual mapping for each operation.

Regards,

Loordh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls elaborate where you have defined your message mapping to split the messages on the basisi of Create/Delete.

Can you just do a display queue and change the context level.Baiscally you need to make use of your node functions and you should get the solution.

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

sujith,

I have mapped it in the below form,

MT_MessageTest1 --> ZORDER05 (Create)

MT_MessageTest2 --> ZORDER05 (Delete)

When checking the same in message mapping, it works perfectly fine and we are facing this problem only in the runtime.

Allordh,

I have created the interface exactly the same way you have suggested,

Source Service interface has two operations and target is an idoc of which its message has been duplicated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

change the context of your MT_MessageTest2 to Messages and see if you are able to get the output as expected.

+

Try making use of  node functions to get them appropriately

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sherin,

Have you defined any conditions in the Interface Determination. Since Create n Delete will be considered as 2 interfaces, you can route them on the basis of the condition determined in ID part.