cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform upload problem (within same Version)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have download smartforms from 4.7 first and than uploading it in same 4.7 but error occurs as below:

first: "A serious error has occurred

The transaction had to be terminated".

than second: Internal error (illegal structure of data storage)

Message no. SMARTFORMS002.

i can uplodad smartform successfully than and check also successfully,

but while i do final activation it causes above error.

what can be problem, is due to smartforms style problem, but i tried removing all style of text elements, thought it creat that errors,

if any can knhow how to upload smartform successfully and solve above error.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

L.S.

I just encounter a similar error when activating a smartforms. I had made some changes, maybe by copy nodes through memeory into another smartforms and/or deleting one %GRAPHICS1 and making another.... smartforms got confused somehow and gave me an abort error 002.

I debugged the coding of activating smartforms and found out that ( in my case ) sap coding tries to insert duplicate entries in table stxfobjt.

Here is the part of coding where you can put your breakpoint and adjust the internal table tobjt if you have the same problem.

I made the line insert stxfobjt from table t_objt. BOLD ( in plain text with * : it s not a remarked coding line )

SAPLSTXBX / LSTXBXU36

FUNCTION / SSF_SAVE_FORM

• Speichern der Tabellen

if i_active = space. " gesicherte Fassung

export t_ntokens t_objt t_ltext t_noltext

to database stxfconts(xx) id i_formname.

else. " aktive Fassung

delete from stxfobjt where formname = i_formname.

try.

insert stxfobjt from table t_objt.

catch cx_sy_sql_error into l_exception.

get reference of t_objt[] into l_dref.

raise exception type cx_ssf_fb

exporting textid = cx_ssf_fb=>err_on_insert

table_dref = l_dref.

endtry.

perform save_ltext using i_formname t_ltext.

export t_noltext t_ntokens unchecked = i_header-unchecked

to database stxfcont(xx) id i_formname.

delete from database stxfconts(xx) id i_formname.

endif.

Good luck all with debugging SAP's bugs

Regards,

Edwin Glaser

doubleclickyourprogrammer [at] sap4u.nl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We faced the same issue here. Thanks to the hint of E. Glaser I found the cause of the problem. We had an address and a text node which each had duplicates (= same name) in the tree. It is actually not possible to create a new object with the same name as an existing one. I have no idea how this could happen. I deleted the duplicates (this was only possible by deleting the parent node) and the form compiled successfully.

Hint: Since the internal table t_objt in our case contained 13000 lines, it was not possible to find the duplicate in the debugger. But after the error occurred, the system offers to download the content of the table as a text file. In there you can find the duplicates using a tool like Excel in order to identify the names of the doubled elements. (Note: There is a line for each language per element).

Hope this helps if anybody encounters the same problem with the nicely bugfree Smartforms editor

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried deleting one by one elements and found that problem in address element,

i have just delete it and active it that it got activated,

and again after deletion i have put sam variable in address element for displaying adress dynamicaly and set length and width all same that it fot activated!

than what the problem at first time activation?

is there any runtime conflict or what?

regards,