cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Copying Inspection Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am trying to copy a inspection plan from an exisitng material to another one. Existing plan has multiple Operation characteristics. While copying all the long texts are also copied. But I found one of the Long text copied is different and is coming default which is not there in the referred material.

Need help in this as it is happening for other material also.

Best Regards

SAM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was their long text provided in the MIC?  Since no long text is found in the plan, when the plan is copied, it could be copying in the default long text from the MIC.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank You for the replies. I will reply to your query,  Yes long text is there in the MIC. I am in pharma industry, there  are multiple group of materials or families of materials. Each group of material will have almost same characteristics. Since new samples are made on every day basis what we do is to copy the Plan from the exisitng material to the new material & assign in QA02.  In the particular case i have copied the plan and it copied all the 22 characteristics also. While I find long text of  21 characteristics remain as per the original material, the long text of 1st characteristic is different.  I hope I have made it little clear now for under staind the issue.

Where do check for the origin of the issue, apprciate if you can throw some light in htis issue.

rgds

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution Given by FF is right, when u do copy model it will copy ref matl long text as it is, so no go to Change Inspection Plan and change the long text.

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sambit,

Is it happenning in case if you try to create 2nd plan for same old material by copying same old material?

Regards,

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please provide the screen shot for better under standing