Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender structure XXX does not exist: Error status on Outbound side

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is ABAP Proxy (SAP SNC) to IDoc (SAP ECC). We are using standard content SNC 7.0 in ESR. The Target IDoc is 'PORDCH.PORDCH02' which is not uploaded in ESR as Imported Objects (Just using the IDoc name, namespace & SWCV) and it should not be any problem because we are using Java Mapping (Standard Content by SAP). IDoc metadata is already refreshed and Cache refresh is performed.

We are getting "Message has error status on Outbound side" in SXMB_MONI for this particular interface 'ReplenishmentOrderNotification_Out'. All the other Interfaces using Standard Content from SNC to ECC are working fine.

We have checked SM58 and the error is 'Sender structure ZSNC_PO does not exist'. Now "ZSNC_PO" neither exist in Sender ABAP Proxy structure nor in Target IDoc structure. I have checked ABAP Connection and tested successfully in SM59 of PI.

We are facing this issue only QA. DEV and Prod are working fine. All the ESR and ID objects are identical across all the environments.

Also the IDoc did not reach SAP ECC. I have checked WE02 in ECC and there is no 'PORDCH.PORDCH02'.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this is happening only in QA not in other environments, Please see the data coming from the sender system and test the same in DEV to make sure the problem is not due to incoming data.  This does not seem caching issue. Is your QA environment is same version sp that of other boxes?

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Thanks for the reply.

I have just pushed the QA data to DEV system and it get processed successfully in PI as well as in ECC. As I mentioned before there is nothing called "ZSNC_PO" in Sender / Target Structure or Data. I have also compared Version and SP level for DEV / QA / Prod. All are same. This is really strange.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

navyasree_57
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please check the KCDSM Table whether the sender structure details maintained correctly or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you registered the queues?

SXMB_ADM - register queues . Could you pls cross verify.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any one has any other thoughts?

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again raising....any more thoughts?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nabendu,

It could probably be a data type enhancement that got deleted. As far as I know, the structure still remains in the proxy until it gets rechecked/refreshed? (I can't remember). Please check your proxy for append structures (data type enhancements) that may not be existing anymore in ESR or you could try to do a validation check in your proxy.

Hope this helps,

Mark

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

ABAP Proxy is my sender side but I am getting error at Outbound side to IDoc (flowing to SAP ECC). SXMB_MONI message status is successful. Java mapping is also success (Standard Content provided by SAP), Again Proxy is Standard one provided by SAP. If I also consider Enhancement is transported to QA (in QA dont think Enhancement can be deleted until changing the SWCV permission), Production is working fine. DEV is also fine.

Another question, If my Sender is ABAP Proxy and any how Enhancement get deleted, should not be a Mapping Failure rather than Outbound Status error in MONI? Why the error is at Receiver side when IDoc metadata is already refreshed. In Partner Profile of ECC QA process code is "BAPI" which is again a Standard and same across all the environments.

Regards,

Nabendu.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu,

Compare the metadata of the IDoc in PI and Receiving SAP system. Try deleting the metadata from idx2 and re-import it again. While deleting make sure that the port (in idx2) under which you re-import should be same as the one given in IDOC receiver adapter.

Regards

Suraj