cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E1EDKA1 PARVW partner functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently dealing with an IDoc to file scenario where we are using an order response (ORDRSP.ORDERS05) IDoc to xml as below:

Element CUSTOMERS contains the following attributes which relate to PARVW of AG:

Element DESTINATIONS contains attributes which relate to PARVW of WE

CUSTOMER_CODE, ADDRESS_2, ADDRESS_3, etc. should pull from E1EDKA1 when PARVW = AG

DEST_CODE, CITY, STATE, POSTAL_CODE, etc should pull from E1EDKA1 when PARVW = WE

I'm using the following attribute mappings for element CUSTOMERS (replace ORT01 with any other IDoc field needed)

I'm using the same map in element DESTINATIONS as below:

What changes do I need to make to this map (or both maps) in order to get attributes relating to PARVW of WE in element DESTINATIONS? The values for PARVW of AG continue to show up in my testing.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CUSTOMER_CODE, ADDRESS_2, ADDRESS_3, etc. should pull from E1EDKA1 when PARVW = AG

Map root element CUSTOMERS from E1EDKA1 when PARVW = AG.

Condition: if-without-else(equalsS(E1EDKA1->PARVW, "AG")) then E1EDKA1 is mapped to CUSTOMERS.

Then simply map 1 to 1 without conditions required fields inside. Context must be saved.

Do the same for DESTINATIONS, just change AG to WE.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need to check the existence of E1EDKA1 Segment and check the context of source fields are same at runtime i.e by using the option display queue in order to check this ...

HTH

Rajesh

vikas2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

With PARVW, you already are in the context of E1EDKA1. I've implemented something similar for vendor #. See if this helps.

Thanks,

Vikas