cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager for hosted installations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day

Some portion of the business of the company that I work for involves hosting SAP systems for customers. In particular we have a client using HCM on a landscape resident internally with us but accessed remotely by the client. This landscape is due for an upgrade. My question is this: is it possible to accommodate this solution for the client in an existing Solution Manager system or would we need to install and configure a completely separate Solution Manager for the solution? If the answer is that we can accommodate in our existing Solution Manager, would you know where this is documented?

Regards

Ray

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190691
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ray,

The SAP systems that you are hosting, are systems of your VAR Customers? I mean, your company is a SAP Partner? if yes, you can use your existing Solution Manager System and download the system imformation from Service Marketplace portal, if not, you can used it but you need add it manually.

However, if your customer needs access to the Solution Manager System, is  recommendable install completely separate Solution Manager.

Regards.

Fernando de la Cruz.