Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check for Sales Order

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a case that when we create sales order Credit Check is performed and Error Message appeared. However, If I create the sales order with a value lower than the limit and go to VA02 and change the amount, Only Warning Message will appeared and Sales Order can be Saved.

All Configuration is Right but I need an Error Message also in VA02 as in VA01 while Creating the Sales Order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all, I have Created Userexit to fix it. Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

Please Go to Tcode - OVA8 and Maitain a value B in recation field. Attached a screen for yor referance.

Please test, hopefully it will serve your purpose.

Thanks....

Sumeet Sah

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sumeet,

I have maintatined this in OVA8 but I choosed D which is Error with Value Exceede. Al the Configuration you dispalyed it is also like what i have here. Still the Problem Exist.

I have Fixed it with Userexit. Thanks All for you help

paul_quinn
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

In order to find out what's really on your order (credit-wise),  use the report CHECK_CM

Check out the SAP Knowledge Base Article 1479897 for more information

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,  But you can solve the issue with standards only, but any how.  Thanks...

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For Note 18613 this is the same as i am configured. Message Appeared is V1150 which is an Information Message that let me save the order with no problem I need if the Limit exceed even if I am on VF02 it will display Error Message.For Deviation it is set to 1% and for No of Days it is blank.

I have followed up all the configuration and I think that it is right bacuse in VA01 while creating the Order the Error Message Appeared however in VA02 No Problem just information Message appeared with the Exceeded value and you can save the Order. SAP Note 416637 define exactly what i face but the solution for old version.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read OSS Note 706034 - Warning instead of error message for credit check and per its recommendation, check the box Status/Block against the credit control and test again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a doubt , please correct me if I understood your requirement wrong.

As you mentioned above,

" when we create sales order Credit Check is performed and Error Message appeared "

I'm trying to create a test case and not able to create sales order because of error message, only its generating upto warning message.

So it would be vey helpfull if you let me know that how it is possible to create sales order under an error message from crdt mgmt.

Best Regards,

Raj.

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

I mean in VA01 when you create the Sales Order and the value exceed, Warning Message appeared with the Exceeded value and when you are trying to Save System will block and will not allow creation of Sales Order. However, in VA02 you can Create Order with for Example 1 USD and then in VA02 you can enter and change the value to for Example 1000000 USD system will display warning message and will save the Order with no problem. My problem is i need to block it without Saving and not allow the user to Save it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Credit management process if u configure automatic credit check in(OVA8-t code),You have to know

the functionalities of Reaction and Status fields.In reaction field options(nomessage,Warning,Error,warning msg with value exceeded,error msg with value

exceeded) what ever the option u select it will allow to save the order or delivery,But you select status check box it will blok the document from saving,if

un check this box what ever the option you select in reaction it will allows you to save the document.

Message was edited by: Kiran Reddy

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What checks and corresponding reaction/block maitained in OVA8? Pease share the scren if possible.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVA8, change credit check for sales orders. The % set in deviation factor applies to documents which are saved after credit check. So if you put 10% in deviation field, you can increase value of sales order up to 10% more without further credit check. You can set number of days after which credit check will be carried for such changed sales orders in the number of days field and whether such credit checks must be blocked or not by choosing accordingly in the field Next review date.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All Configuration is Right

This may not be correct. Check the settings in T.code OVA8, fields Deviation in % and Number of Days. There must be some value maintained here. Also check the settings for the field Next review date -> Reaction field settings. There it might be set with warning message.

Regards,

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear shiva,

thanks for your reply. but as I have read in another posts that SAP Not Cover this one and I have checked SAP Note 416637. This Note is the Same Problem that i have but the solution for it is for a late Package. I need for a newer Package is there is a solution.

Regards,