Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI Upgrade 7.0 to 7.31

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Our client is presently running on SAP PI 7.0 system and is considering to upgrade to 7.31.

While evaluating the system, we found that the present system is almost ready for 7.31 single stack migration except for the exception that they have a ccBPM interface .

The ccBPM is part of the SAP provided standard content CIS e-filing to HMRC.

Can you please suggest if there is any version of the above standard content available for PI7.31 single stack PO(leveraging BPMN or by a new design)

This is the only thing which is stopping us from moving towards a single stack- -  any suggestion will be helpful

Thanks and Regards,

Himadri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Himadri,

Check note 1573180 AEX Enablement for SAP Business Suite.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have worked on PI migration to PO. BPM/BRM on JAVA is a major change between two versions.

The below document will help you to find out if your interface can be migrated.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90308598-4b8d-2f10-4a9a-b78973859...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am just doing the preparation from 7.1 dual stack to 7.31 single stack and doing the HMRC interfaces and there is no ccBPM in the latest release of the ESR Content that i can see.  they use Process Integration Scenarios.

download the latest content from Service Marketplace.

Browse Catalog > SAP Content > ESR Content > XI CONTENT E-FILING GB > XI CONTENT E-FILING GB 1.0 > #Database Independent > Patch 2 for XI Content E-Filing GB 1.0 SP25

Good luck.