Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in credit managemnet sales value is updating this year

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all Guru,

i want to know one thing that from where in credit management sales value is updating yearly basis..becouse i have a issue that one credit management sales value should not update this year ..but it is updating...

I need kind help of you all ......if any problem to understand this issue please let me know

Thanks & regards

Deep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

The thread is closing, as issue got solve.

Thanks all for assistance

Regards

Deep

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check OB45 ( UPDATE - no updates from SD documents)

Also, you may check SAP notes: 18613 and 425523.

BTW, why don't you think of not having FD32 for that customer?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thankq for these helpful note ...it helped me on this issue....and in further also it will be very useful.

Thanks & regards

Deep

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to hear that your issue has been resolved. Please close the thread.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is value of open sale orders, deliveries and billing documents. If you don't want to add those values to sales value then why don't you close all open documents?

Thank$

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam

I am not getting your point, do you want to mean sales value is getting update for open order,billing and delivery and it is depend on client transaction....

And my concern is from where i able to see that udate log of sales value in credit management.i checked s066 structure but there i didn't find.

Can you please help me on this issue.

Thanks

Deep

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you run VA05 for a customer and see its open orders value, this value is added in credit value. If you see open deliveries in VL06 and open billing documents in VF05N, these values are also included in credit check. You can say it is client level transactional data.

I dont know what is the other way to check the log. But fo your own testing and satisfaction you can create a new customer and create a sale order and leave it open and check Sales value in FD33. Then after delivery check the status and after billing check the status. You will come to know the behavior of this field.

Thank$

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Moazzam for your valuable knowledge sharing......

Regards

Deep.