Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to suppress error messages

former_member610985
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There are some standard mandatory fields in SC for which i need to suppress the error messages, means i want to make those mandatory fields as optional fields. These fields are not available in the metadata level or in the WD level, these are dynamically created fields. Even in the dynamic code it was not declared as mandatory.

Please any one guide me in finding the solution for the above requirement.

Regards,

Arun.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change the message for warnings or deactivate...First search the message in T100 table and then go to configuration and  make the change...SRM Server--> Cross-Application Basic Settings --> Message Control --> Influence Message Control

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use table maintenance - BBPV_PDMSG_CUS

and check whether converting error message to warning solve your purpose.

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arunagiri,

You can supress error messages by turning them into Information or Alert, or just deactivate them.

The configuration you must do is in the SRM Customizing path --> SPRO -> Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Control Messages

You could manage the error messages by adding them to the messages table for document type.

Also, not all messages could be deactivated, if you want a more detailed help please share with us the message id and number with a short description.

Kind Regards,

SG

Award points to useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • Hi SG,

Thanks for your hint!

Though we maintained all the settings and the control table BBPC_PDMSG, the warning message /SAPSRM/PDO_CTR having  msg no. 028 still appears for Quantity contract in SAP SRM.

While we check for errors, using "Check" button, the message still appears in Contract.

Please help to suppress completely in SAP SRM ?

Regards

Sarav