cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not allowing to create partner determination procedure for customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my practice SAP session, I am not able to create any partner determination procedure for customer master. The steps I followed IMG-Sales and distribution-basic function- partner determination-set up partner determination for customer master. Then I went to partner determination procedure and selected new entries...but then its not allowing me to save any new entries. The error I got is " choose the key from the allowed name space. What does that mean and how to solve it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The message you are reffering is a warning message. Just press enter and save your entry. But I would suggest you to make partner determination procedure starting with Z or Y. SAP has given Z and Y for customization. Other than Z and Y alphabets are occupied by SAP for standard.

Thank$

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone. Its working now

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joy,

As already Indicated by Moazzam and Santosh, its just a warning message. System should allow you to save it. Anyway, if you double click on that message, system will open a pop-up message, there you can see "You can display the namespace definition with RDDKOR54." when you click on that report system will show you the below screenshot.

So, the best practice is to create any new configurations either with "Z" or "Y".

Please let us know if you need more details.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Moazzam said, it is informative message and it will not restrict to save the entry

Exactly error mean, you have to create the New entry with Z  or Y as preceeding

Sap has allowed Y or Z as customized entries and for any new configuration we have to create with any of those two characters as preceeding

The allowed name spaces can be found as below for Partner determination

regards,

santosh