cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock confirmation date problem in Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have updated stock for  a material on 26/5/13.

While creating the sales order today stock is confirming with today's date

If i change the delivery date or schedule lines date in SO to 26/5/13 again it is confirming to 29th only.

In MB52,MMBE i can the MIGO documents with posted date of 26/5/13.

Still the problem is coming in Sales order.  Requirement is delivery should happen with 26/5/13 ONLY.

Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let system confirm stock in current date but while posting Goods Issue change delivery date and actual goods movement date to 26.05.2013. MB51 will show you posting 26.05.2013.

On which date your major concern is with? Is it confirmation date or goods posting date?

Thank$

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a standard problem when changing SO delivery date. System assume there is a change in customer request date and forward scheduling happens again.

Workaround is to update PO AB date to refresh SO schedule line date. Alternatively, reshedule V_V2 for stock model to check confirm date again to SO..

Lastly, you can customize it in SO user exit to check proper dates or run availability check FM.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do not want the SO to reschedule to today's date, you should set the "Backwards" indicator in transaction OVLY. This will ensure a forwards scheduling is not executed and past dates are accepted.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Up to me ,you can deliver the Goods in past date but can not confirm the Goods in Past date .In delivery level ,just change the Goods Issue date and do PGI .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naren, Bojjam.

My stock is showing on 26 th only in MB52,MMBE too. However i am able to change the date in delivery but user is keen specific about the confirmation date in schedule lines of sales order too.

I am not getting how system is automatically changing the availability date to today. Its like it is considering systems date.

Reg:Ram

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Even if you had the stock on Paste Date than you are going to a create Sales Order today then system assume you to present date or else future date only not Paste date  .

If you want issue the Goods in Past date the see my first post .This is SAP standard .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am afraid you cannot confirm stock in back date but still you can try with checking field in OVZ9. Go to OVZ9 and see what is combination of your checking rule and availibility check and go to detail screen. Check what is maintained in field Receipts in past.

Please test and update with your findings.

Thank$