cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to refresh a standard view after an action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I added a button in the V_DETAIL view  by enhancing FITV_POWL_TRIP_DETAIL component in EHP6. The action button should change the status of "Approval status" and "processing status" field. Though the action is working as expected, the fields are not getting refreshed immediately. I need to  go to some other tabs and then click on "All my trips" tab. Could anyone please tell me how to refresh the view.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sinthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your screen will not get refreshed automatically. What you can do is to create a button refresh and in the event handler for that method you can write the code to refresh the data. i.e to fetch and display the data again.

I assume that you have created a button in "All my trips" tab and if you go to some other tabs and when you return the data is refreshed. So i believe that the you are getting the data in the on tab select. If that is the case what i ll suggest is at the end of the event handler method call the event handler method for the tab select by passing io_event as exporting parameter.

Best Regards,

Arun Krishnamoorthy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in the onAction of the button, you are updating the status to DB. After successful updation, use set_attribute method and change the status in the view also.

Regards,

Kiran