cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strategy RR_MANAGER_OF_MANAGER did not determine any approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are in SRM7 ehp1, we configured the PO approval work flow using Process controlled work flow,

All the approvers picked from the organistion strucuture.

For one case it has two levels of aproval as per the configuration, system picked up the 1st approver but for 2nd approver getting the error "Strategy RR_MANAGER_OF_MANAGER did not determine any approvers" as per the organisaton structure no manager was maintained.

As of I know that we can maintain the manager and change the PO so that the approver work flow will re trigger and both the approvers will determine by the system automatically.

user do not want to change the PO as the 1st level was approved by senior most person.

is there any way i can assign the approverr manually ?

Please suggest

Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try and see if the workitem comes up in transaction SWI2_ADM1 (workitems without agents). There you got options for forwarding. Here you can also exectute the agent rules, so it would be also possible to create the manager in the org structure and then execute the agent rules again --> workitem should go to the correct manager.

In addition it's always possible to use transaction SWIA --> You need to get the workitem ID of the dialogue workitem --> Goto workflow log technical view and search for it in the tree.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mrkus,

i already tries this way but could not successfull.

Finally i have to complete the status using SWO1 by releasing the document.

Regards,

Raghu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

First of all correct approver should be determined automatically if maintained in org. structure. However you can also forward the PO to another approver by following the below steps:

1. Transaction: BBP_PD, select the object type as BUS2201, enter the object id as your PO number, execute, click on the GUID shown on screen. A new screen will open up then go down on the page and select the PO workitem Id and copy it in transaction SWIA.

2. Transaction: SWIA, input the work item id selected in previous step, execute, select the entry displayed, click on the workflow log button at the top in title bar. A tree like structure would open up. Then click on the downmost entry, goto menu edit->workitem Id->Forward workitem as Administrator.

Input the respective approver Id.

That's it. Now it will be forwarded to another approver for approval.

Anil