Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP BPM & PI unable to delpoy on NWDS.

Hi,

I have created a scenario using SAP BPM & PI. But, I am unable to deploy the same on NWDS.

I am getting following error.

Caused by: com.sap.glx.repository.exceptions.HandlerException: Deployment has been aborted because the BPM compiler version does not match the respective BPM runtime version. Please compile the given archives with a newer version of the BPM compiler. For more details please refer to SAP Note 1758274.

at com.sap.glx.core.resource.impl.j2ee.rrdeploy.ExceptionHandlerImpl.extractExceptionCompilerVersion(ExceptionHandlerImpl.java:99)

at com.sap.glx.core.resource.impl.j2ee.rrdeploy.ExceptionHandlerImpl.checkIfExceptionCompilerVersionIsValid(ExceptionHandlerImpl.java:66)

After checking number of blogs around the same, I went back & checked the version of following.

NWDS version is SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.3 SP04 PAT0000

SAP PI version is 7.31 SP 01.

BPEM-CORE (System Info--Component Info): version is 1000.7.31.5.1.20121120200100

My question here is "NWDS version should be same as BPEM-CORE version or it should match with my PI system SP level".

Please advice.

Thanks

Nidhi

Former Member
replied

Hi Nidhi,

Looking at your BPEM-CORE version number it seems to be 7.31 SP5 Patch 1 but your NWDS is 7.31 SP4. I would try getting a newer version of NWDS and then rebuild and redeploy and see if this resolves the issue. If the newer version doesn't work straight away might need to also repeat the previous steps I provided.

Chris

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question