cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit exceed created delivery via batch job but error prompted while using VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a weird scenario here.

A customer has exceed the credit limit with credit limit used 102%. and the credit control as per screenshot.

When I try to create the delivery using VL01N / VL10B the warning message prompted "Credit limit exceed" and not allow to save.

However, the delivery is created successfully via batch job program "RVV50R10C" in 10 minutes later.

Can you explain what is the possible reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I try to google regards to the delivery block in VL10 but it do not have much explanation on the 3 options "All", "Delivery list", and" None". Can you share with me if you know?

And what does it mean when it is a "exclude" selection in the Delivery Block? Will it process the SO with delivery block?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From the screen we can understand, that it controls the selection made at the Delivery Block field level.

Meaning :

If ALL is selected then it takes NOT equal to all the Delivery Block options.

If Delivery List is selected then it takes Not Equal to only those options that we have selected as part of the Delivery Blcok field.

If None is clicked then there will not be any Delivery Block applicable.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally if you try to pull out a sales order by giving the Delivery Block option as in the sales order, IT will bring that sales order in the output screen. However, we will not be allowed to priocess the Shipping activities for the sales order. I have simulated the same in my sandbox system.

The buttons in the "Blocked Deliv. Not Selected" are related to the Exclide options in the Delivery Block field in the screen.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply.

With the above variant, I was unable to display the SO with delivery block in VL10A.

If I set "EXCLUDE" the delivery block with all the delivery list. I manage to create the outbound delivery for those Sales order with delivery block in schedule line.

I assume that "exclude delivery list", system will ignore all the delivery block and outbound delivery created successfully.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siewyi,

You don't have static or dynamic credit check and you have credit check based on critical fields and next review date.

In case of critical fields credit check; when Payment terms or fixed value days or additional value days are changed in the change mode of the document then, system will re do the credit check.

In the next review date credit check; System will add the buffer days of next review date of OVA8 to the next review date of credit master;  and if current date is beyond this date it will act according to the setting what we made in OVA8 screen and throw a warning or error message and block (if box is checked) the document for further processing.

If you take 'B' or 'D' (Error) you will not be able to save the sales order at all if credit is exceeded.

To analyze the issue further follow the below steps. Replicate the order creation

1. Create a new sales order. Check the credit status and blocked status in the header status tab (This will give you information if sales order is blocked for credit). If credit is evaluated then check the analysis of the credit check done by following below steps.

2. Enter the transaction code SE38 or SA38.

3. Enter the program Check_CM and execute the transaction.

4. Now you enter the sales order created and check all the check boxes and execute the transaction.

This will give you complete analysis of the credit check done for the sales order. Similarly if you have credit check at delivery or Goods issue you can check the analysis by entering delivery number instead of sales order. Based on this you can understand whether credit is exceeded for the order.

If  you can't create another order and wan't to check with the same order then follow the below steps.

1. Open the order in change or display mode.

2. use the menu path environment------ > changes.

3.Display document changes screen appears. Check both the check boxes overview and additional information and check who has released the block (If sales order was blocked). 

This is not a solution to your issue but will help you to analyze the issue further.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

When I try to create the delivery using VL01N / VL10B the warning message prompted "Credit limit exceed" and not allow to save.

However, the delivery is created successfully via batch job program "RVV50R10C" in 10 minutes later.

System has given only Warning Message not Error .I think,If it is Error then system may not allow you to create .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for your reply.

The Status/Block is activated, thus system will blocking the delivery from getting created when credit check failure.

Is that correct?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the reaction field (t.code OVA8), you have added value as A-which is warning. You need to add value B-Error message and then test again.

Regards,