cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Printing of Dynamic Forms (Original/Copy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am new in Adobe Forms and i'm having a problem regarding printing multiple dynamic forms with "ORIGINAL" and "COPY" text on them. I did a loop calling the FM with the number of copies. Problem is, on the second print, the entries to the form is not included (filled up during printing). It seems this must be controlled in the scripting part of the form (Java/FormCalc). Does anyone have an idea for this?

Thanks and Regards,

Melvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melvin,

Are you using output type, to print your form, if so, then you could control number of copies in condition records.  If you are using only driver program, while opening job using 'FP_JOB_OPEN', set number of copies in the 'ie_outputparams' structure.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I see.. (i missed that) but will that retain the entries that the client will input? I'll try your suggestion

Thanks and Regards,

Melvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I tested your suggestion with the number of copies. It is only showing in the print dialog but once i get into the print preview or actually printed it, its only printing the original form. Did I miss something here?

Thanks and Regards,

Melvin

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melvin,

I have answered same question in below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3365979

BR,

Sandeep Katoch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for the input but will this solution be applicable in dynamic forms?

Thanks and Regards,

Melvin

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melvin,

Not sure, what you are missing.  I am using same parameter in our system.  It is working.  Can you please directly execute the form from sfp and give number of copies in the print dialog statically and check once.

Thanks,

Rakesh

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, if the form is online and you have a valid output type configured with the form then it will work.

BR,

Sandeep Katoch

Answers (0)