SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command group in isu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I want to use command group for street lights. for this i have created command and command group in isu.

Now i want to know how i will use these command group?

Please suggest me in detail.

Regards,

Priya

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

You can assign the command groups to the devices you create using IQ01. 

Regards,

Yuvi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

A command group is a group of several commands. Say a command is a signal sent out by a utility company that causes an audiofrequency ripple-control receiver to trigger a switching procedure. As in case of your example, in the case of street lighting, a command group may consist of the commands ”switch on,” ”reduce power,” and ”switch off.”

Go to the Device , select the tab "IS Data", in below screen select tab "Group", here you can assign the Command Group.

Hope this helps you out.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Thanks for your reply!

Pls suggest me what should be Device type if i use command group.

I hope this could be assign to device category. because when I go to device-->IS data-->group, this command group option is not active here.

Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos

Create as a Relay (KOMBINAT = T)

The command group can be maintained on creation (IQ01) or in general by Device Modification (EG42)

Alternatively can be declared on installation (EG31) or timesliced when installed (EG42)

0 Kudos

Hi deniel,

In IQ01, command group field is not active.

Which type of device category i should create? As u told RELAY, there is no device category in EG01 like this.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Priya