cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

w/o release the sales order it can not be delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Expert,

We want to block delivery for sales order type "Cash on delivery".

It means nobody can make delivery without release the sales order.

for testing I have made a sales order. But when process for delivery(Vl01n) it is open for delivery.

How can I set configuration for delivery(vl01n) if the sales order not yet released(VKM3).

Could anybody explain me?

Thanks in advance.

Bishnu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bishnu,

You can block sales orders for the subsequent functions, the system does not allow you to create a billing document for a delivery that is blocked for billing in the underlying sales order. When you try to create individual billing documents, the system enters a message in the relevant log. You can set a billing block at header level or for items:

To set the billing block at header level, choose the Sales tab page from the overview screen and activate it in the Billing block field.

To enter a delivery block for an item, select the appropriate item on the Item Overview tab page and then choose Goto-Item-Billing. You can then activate it in the Billing block field.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks..

Sumeet Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto OVAG and set your Rejection reason as releavent for delivery and Billing and the same should assained to the sales docuement type....hope this will work out rather than Configuring Credit management system....try this and post after you resolved the issue....

Regards

RAM

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Above all from your advice I had applied.

My requirement not yet fullfilled.

So, I had assign new status profile for sales documents.

And develop a program for SO release stretegic.

Now it is okay.

Once again thanks to all guies who given me advice.

Thanks and B/R

Bishnu

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do this by using simple credit check. Just assign C to your sales document type in OVAK.

MAintain credit control area in Enterprize structure and maintain credit limit Rs 1. Assign credit control area and Sale area in Enterprice structure > Assignment> Assign sale area to credit control area.

Now whenever sale order is created system will block sale order which has value more than Rs 1.

Test and update

Thank$

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bishnu,

You have to do 2  customization settings to configur the delivery block.

1. Assign the delivery block reason directly in the control data of the sales document type in VOV8  

transaction for the sales document type.

2. Assign the delivery block reason to the delivery type in the following path of IMG screen.

Logistics execution ----- > Shipping ------- > deliveries ------- > Define reasons for blocking in shipping     ---- > Delivery blocks

By making these 2 settings sales order will automatically get blocked for delivery for the blocking reason.

Hope this explains

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already stated by other members, you can configure the Delivery Block and check the Delivery due list option, so it will not allow to create the delivery automatically

Path: SPRO--LE--.SHIPPING-->DELIVERIES-->DEFINE REASONS FOR BLOCKING FOR SHIPPING

Hope it is clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For VKM3 you need to do customization and activation for Automatic credit control for the company code and customer master.

From SD point of view.

1:-Assign credit control are to Sales Area.

2:-Define credit group .

3:-Assign to Sales document type

4:- Activate for  item category.

5;- Define Automatic Credit Control ( OVA8 ) with reference to Credit control area,  credit group and risk category.

And maintain the condition record for that customer with FD32.

Then you will have this functionality when sales order value exceeds the credit value.

You need to release the order in VKM3.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bishnu,

You can control this with spro->sales & Distribution-> Basic Functions->credit management/Risk Management->credit management->Assign sales documents and delivery documents->credit limit check for order types/delivery types....................."Credit Group".

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set blocking reasons for deliveries and assign required block to delivery type.

Go to Logistics execution --> Deliveries --> Define reasons for blocking in shipping.

You can also assign credit limit check via SAP credit management. Sales Basic functions--> credit management --> define credit group for delivery & assign delivery document types.

Karuna

amit_anasane
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bishnu,

You can put delivery block from sales order type through transaction VOV8 -- in shipping tab, so that delivery bolck will be putted in sales order and nobady can create delivery unless delivery block is removed from sales order.

with best regards,

Amit Anasane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

as follows your configuration and If I do this in VOV8 after create the sales order it is possible to change the delivery block. But I want to no body can change manually, and it should not activate before release the order(VKM3).

Any other advice?

Thanks a lot for your good advice.

With B/R

Bishnu