cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bom free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Free of cost BOM items clubbing with billable BOM items should be enabled in Quotation for  sales org. (Example 1 Laptop Free of cost with 10 Machines which are getting billed and laptop can be clubbed with machines and billed with consolidated value)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dattatreya1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Timir,

A bill of material (BOM) describes the different components that together create a product.

A KIT is a material/product in SAP which has sub components which are to be shipped together on same date.

Example: A PC consisting of Printer, Monitor, Keyboard and CPU

The individual components of a BOM can be configurable products that are described by characteristics of their own.

To create a material BOM go to T-code: CS01(BOM usage as 5 for SD) and mention all the material which should come under BOM.As stated above create the free goods material with item category as TANN and include that material under BOM material.

Thanks,

Dattatreya N R

dattatreya1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Timir,

First create a BOM material in MM01, have item category group as configurable material.

Then add the materials for whcih pricing carried out. Then create free goods with item category as TANN. Add this material to BOM material. Then when BOM is exploded in quotation, free goods material will appear with item category TANN.

Thanks,

Dattatreya N R

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will try this thanx a lot.....

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not the right way to ask question. Please be specific and ask your question in a way that user can understand easily.

If possible explain your scenario with some example. LAPTOP is free of cost and machines are billable then what you want to bill? Laptop price and machine's price will be clubbed? Please elaborate.

Thank$

dattatreya1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

I have a scenario in my project which is similar to this and can be used as an example.

We have a KIT material consisting of 5 materials. Out of these 5 materials, 4 are billable materials nad one item is given as free goods(Item category TANN). So when ever customer orders this KIT, all the 5 materials including free good is delivered to customer. I think this is what timir wants to convey

Thanks,

Dattatreya N R