SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor rebates based on SD/POS sales volume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have a requirement from a retailer that needs to calculate vendor rebated based on SD/POS sales volume. We are going to use subsequent settlenment for the accrual every month. The accrual is based on the purchase volume. However, at the final settlement, we need to settle based on the SD/POS sales volume. We've got stuck at this step. Could anybody have ideas of this issue? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Yen Ngo,

I have had almost the same requirement. What we did is to code a report that copies the business volume from SD to MM, using the standard BAPI BAPI_SINGLEREMUREQS_CREATEMULT mentioned in the following link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/12/085ac3470311d1894a0000e8323352/content.htm

You need to customize a Proforma document in Agency Business module available in Retail ECC under the logistic path of the SPRO. This will help you to update the Business Volume and it doesn't have any impact in Financial Accounting.

Basically the process is to copy the SD Billing document to AB Billing Document using the BAPI in backgroud and it will update automatically the Business Volume, so you can have the standard process in the front.

I hope this can help you!!!

Regards,

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yen,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2078852

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2079047

Hope the above links would help you.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your helpful link. Because we are going to use SAP IS Retail only, no CRM and other partner softwares. Is there any possibility to meet the requirement of rebate based on sales volume by customizing or development in SAP? Thanks for your advice.

Regards,

Yen

0 Kudos

Hi Yen Ngo,

I have had almost the same requirement. What we did is to code a report that copies the business volume from SD to MM, using the standard BAPI BAPI_SINGLEREMUREQS_CREATEMULT mentioned in the following link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/12/085ac3470311d1894a0000e8323352/content.htm

You need to customize a Proforma document in Agency Business module available in Retail ECC under the logistic path of the SPRO. This will help you to update the Business Volume and it doesn't have any impact in Financial Accounting.

Basically the process is to copy the SD Billing document to AB Billing Document using the BAPI in backgroud and it will update automatically the Business Volume, so you can have the standard process in the front.

I hope this can help you!!!

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Thanks very much for your suggested solution. I am elaborating the use of this BAPI. As you mentioned that when we copied the SD billing to AB billing by using the BAPI, it would update the business volume automatically. Is it the busines volume in Vendor rebate agreement? Or we need to do any further step. If yes, how to map the condition from AB billing to the business volume? Please help to advise.

Thanks and Regards

Yen Ngo

0 Kudos

Hi Yen Ngo,

Yes is correct, the business Volume is updated for Vendor, but you need to create as many documents per Vendor-material. So if you have 3 articles in 1 single SD Billing document, but you have different vendors for each one, then, you should create 3 Proforma Documents in AB, one per vendor.

In the other hand, the way to map the conditions in AB is exactly the same as you have mapped in a Purchase Document, actually you are able to use a MM Purchase Pricing procedure, with the same Condition Class and the same access sequence.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Could CO-PA used as a resource in this scenario?  My previous client used CO-PA to pass certian royalty informtion back to the vendors (list price, discount, rebatem net price).

Regards

Waza

0 Kudos

Hi Waza,

Could your explain more how your previous client passed information from CO-PA back to MM condition types? As far as I know, we only have function to transfer MM/SD condition types to CO-PA. If there is a possibility, we could deploy it.

Thanks and Regards

Yen

0 Kudos

Z program and BAPI.  Inside the program it checked for the CO-PA condition types and pass the values to the BAPI.  A special condition type was also used in MM for the rebate.

1.  The royalty vendor did audits

2.  In some countries a royalty requires withholding tax of 10% as they believe it is a comission.

Regards

Waza

0 Kudos

Hello Yen, we have the same requirements as you explained earlier on this thread? Could you explain how you solved the problem. I am just outlining our scenario. we are processing sales through 2 channels 1. through stores POS processed via IDOC >> eventually creates FP billing document in ECC 2. other sales processed via online sales orders we would like to create vendor rebate for the sales performed through both channels your guidance is much appreciated. thanks, Venkat