cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weighbridge solution for outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have developed new program to capture tire weight(truck weight)  and gross weight of the delivery. Once we get these two weights we calculate the net weight of the delivery and we are trying to update the delivery item with this net weight. our materials are managed with batches. once we update the weight in the line item then user will split the batches if required and do the PGI.

Now we would like to automate the below steps in the our Z program. Please suggest me if you have implemented similar kind of solutions

1. updating the weight in the delivery line item

2. Splitting the batches in the delivery line item

3. Doing the PGI form weight bridge screen

Regards,

Chandu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Bapu,

Create the Z program for this.

On the screen user can put the tear weight which can be passed to net weight field. For updating the net weight you can use the bapi:BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE. Once net weight is updated , in the same program by calling the function module or BDC you can do the PGI.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

We too have developed a WeightBridge application for our client.

Regarding your queries:

1. Updating weight in Delivery line item use BAPI - BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE

3. PGI from Weight Bridge screen: Just as your ABAPer to give a PGI button in WeightBridge application & on clicking the button, system will call a BDC in background & execute PGI in SAP system.

Thanks,

JIgnesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jignesh/Atul,

We maintain materials in batches, so we are planning to do the batch splits in the WB screen itself. Once batches are updated then we do the PGI as you suggested.

Please let me know if you have any idea on this requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chandu.

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

I'll add something, though not sure it helps without an interface.  But review transaction LECI to see if it helps.

Regards

Waza