cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/CCR and Post Good Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greeting Expert,

We are upgrading our SCM environment from 5.1 to 7.0 eHP2. and we are performing some testing to make sure that our business process will function in the same way as 5.1.

However, I encounterd one scenario that  I need your urgent help with please.

Some feedback first. We have eWM server that is running on sap scm 7.0 landscape and this is integrated with R3 (4.7) and then R3 is integrated with SCM (SNP 7.0).

If I post good receipt (PGR) a warehouse material (in eWM) box, ususally this triggers iDoc and send some information down to R3, which triggers the Cif and send another information to SCM (SNP box). and this will (in SCM SNP planning book) decrease  "InTransit" quantity by an amount that is equal to the inbound deleivery that was PGRs and then will increase the stock on that product. again (intransit should be decreased, and stock should be increased)

However, when we PGR a doc via eWM .. we noticed that the stock will increase but nothing will happen to the "Intransit". But if we run sapapo/ccr with checking the "confirmation" button, we found out that there are alot of records for the same product/location .. if we process them then this will take care of the in transit value .

any idea what this confirmation check is for?  and how we get around it without the need to run CCr

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Areege,

Almost a year back, We had similar issued after our SCM system upgrade from SCM 5 to SCM 7

The issue was resolved by appling note 1562082 , this note was recommended by SAP .

Please check if its applicable in your scenario.

Thanks

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yogesh,

This note describe different situation ..

I am still trying to figure out the cause of the issue.. so, if anybody can help .. that would be great

Thanks

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check these points and let me know if this helps.

Rgds

Sourabh