Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

net price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please suggest me on below issue.

I created a material,sales documents,schedule line,pricing procedures.

I am doing a sales order,when I selected the material system is not showing me the net value at the header.

I have taken quantity as '2' price mentioned as '50'.

Now I am expecting system should show net value as '100' instead it is showing '0'

With regards,

Guru.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

First check the pricing analysis at the item level. Go to item conditions tab and click the analysis icon present at the bottom.

Now analyze the pricing condition types. Check if a vaild condition record is availble for the base price condition type. If there is no condition record available you may get the net value as Zero.

There could be number of reasons for zero net value.

Some times material number will be different from pricing reference material assigned in material master(in such case condition record must be maintained for the pricing reference material and not the material picked at the item level).

Pricing condition record may not be valid on the pricing date picked in the contract/ order..... etc

Secondly but very important Check the item category picked at the item level. If the pricing field for the item category in item category control data (VOV7)is blank then net value will automatically be blank or ZERO.

Hope this explains.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check has it been maintained Statistics in pricing procedure for your Net price? and also check in item category for " Pricing": Mark it as standard .. post after resolving the issue is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Mr Tango,

In pricing procedure ensure the price condition type is not STATISTICAL Tick mark.

And in V/06

Check basic price PR00 - Cond.category H Basic price

"The Value will go Net Value"

For Taxes - Condit. type  JLST

Cond.category D Tax

As per the condition category the value will go to Net value to Taxes

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with the Condition analysis, and iam sure that you might have flaged Statistics in pricing procedure for Basic Price Condition type........also check in V/06 any condition is excluded, if so maintain Requirment 2 for base price condition type, so that net price will flow......... pls provide screen shot of the condition type for your pricing procedure.

Regards

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In pricing procedure procedure use Alt calculation type "2'' for net value.  and for gross value use subtotal "9"

Hope it will help you to fetch the value in the net value field.

Regards

Pitabash

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tango Charlie,

Please check your pricing procedure in Tcode - v/08 (its is recommended that you copy the stnd one i.e. RVAA01 and make the changes as per reqd), further please see find the net price in procedure and and use From To row and put the required no to add up. 

Example: 

Step     Condition Type      Description     From       To

10            PR00

20            K004

30            MWST

100                                     Net Vale        10         99

So this will Add up all the value from step 10 to Step 99 and reflect the value in step 100 which is for Net Price.

Also you need to use Subtotal & Alt Cal Type for this puropse. Please check your pricing procedure.

Hope this will work for you.

Thanks

Sumeet Sah

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained condition record in VK11 for the Net price condition type ?

Or you want to give it manually in the SO ?

Also try to check the Analysis in the Item Condition tab and check record is coming or not.

Please provide the screen shot which will help us to understand the issue more clearly.

Thanks,

Suman$

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click on the line item -> go to conditions tab, and check the net price value. If the value is populated then, check your pricing procedure (t.code V/08) row net value and check any value is assigned in the column Sub-To . A value (KZWI1 to KZWI6) must be assigned here.

Regards,