cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual inspection lot creation from blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Experts,

I'm having same status profile in Q-Info Record for all raw materials in my system. But I have noticed different behaviors in those materials when GR. Some materials are allowing post GR even though there are quality lots without UD (May be more than one). I have not maintained release quantity in info records.

I have checked "Inspection Lot No. in QINF for Current Status" in status tab of Q-Info record of one material. It is showing an old QM inspection lot which is not the latest one. (status LITN, SITC, SPCO, CROK, STUP)  For this material MM user is able to post GR irrespective of the QM inspection lot. We need to avoid this.

How to overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jeewana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QCC0 > QM in Logistics > QM in Procurement > Define Status of Supply Relationships > Assign delivery status for inspection type

Compare current status of Q.info.record with above configuration.

If there is no inspection type for current status, SAP doesn't create an inspection lot for GR.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your response. I have maintained this configuration in SPRO. Normally SAP doesn't allow to GR when there is an inspection lot already without UD? (For the same material and vendor)

But the problem is SAP allows to GR even though there is an inspection lot without UD for the same material and vendor for some materials with the same status profile.

What can be the reason for this?

Jeewana

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I regret that I have put a wrong title for this post mistakenly which is misleading. Now I'm not able to change it. I beg your pardon.

Title should be something like, Status profile in Q-Info Record

Regards,

Jeewana

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are copule of thing which I could notice.

1.Long term inspection ( Which actually avoid status UD for IL) ,Is it the status of current IL ?

2.What is different stages of status profile that you have defined & what is current stage?

3.As someone said ,if you have already done the customization ,then there is issue with SAP PO ,or QM view control view ,which is actually not able to fetch quality info Record.for example control key do not contain vendor release.( also check whether control ket & quality info record was exists during Po creation)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Please explain you requirment more precisely.

With regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before doing UD, stock posting is possible from QI stock to other stock.

What you trying to achieve?? How do you want to have the process??