cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin to Bin stock Transfer using LT10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting  an error message: 'Storage bin BUFFER KIT is currently being processed by ' (error code L3 145) when trying to move stock:

TO:       storage type 210 (01-017-01)

I have read the SAP note 373297 and went through the causes and prerequisities:

"The symptoms described above occur if the destination bin location is assigned as fixed and is not created via a dynamic coordinate."

I have checked the movement type 999:

a) The destination bin location (BUFFER KIT) is NOT assigned as fixed.

b) The destination bin location has not been created via a dynamic coordinate. There is no interim storage bin included in this transfer.

please see movement type 999 configuration attached.

None of the help i read has helped me.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot,

Marco Santos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

if this L3 145 occurs, check SM12 entries (remove user name for selection).

If you found something related to your bin like (e.g. bin 01-01-01)  ...

it's a real dynamic lock from another user. In details of the lock, there's often a transaction named which have created the log.

If not, you can start debugging LT10 to catch the error (e.g. by a watchpoint) and see the ABAP code which generates the error. Then you know the real reason for the message.

Regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the quick reply. i will follow both of you guys steps to figure out the issue.

Here is some feedback:

a) I have checked the blocking logic  and it is set to "B" according to KBA 1613938 . This KBA was helpful to instruct the key user in this case how to proceed.

b) The message comes up short just like this "Storage bin BUFFER KIT is currently being processed by"

The fact we dont see the user name is bothering me.I have looked up the note below and it does not apply to our system. We are currently running on ECC 605 SAPKH60018.

SAP Note 1434229 - User who locks the storage bin missing in message L3 145.

We are doing a manual change on the lenght of the message to be able to see the user name.

thanks guys... This should help us for now.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is that the complete message? I would expect to see a user name in the message.

If you dont see a user name, then you may need to implement OSS Note 1434229 - User who locks the storage bin missing in message L3 145

you only said that you had read OSS note 373297, but you have not said if your blocking logic is set to B . Double check with KBA 1613938 - Locking of storage bin in LQUAX and LAGP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the quick reply. i will follow both of you guys steps to figure out the issue.

Here is some feedback:

a) I have checked the blocking logic  and it is set to "B" according to KBA 1613938 . This KBA was helpful to instruct the key user in this case how to proceed.

b) The message comes up short just like this "Storage bin BUFFER KIT is currently being processed by"

The fact we dont see the user name is bothering me.I have looked up the note below and it does not apply to our system. We are currently running on ECC 605 SAPKH60018.

SAP Note 1434229 - User who locks the storage bin missing in message L3 145.

We are doing a manual change on the lenght of the message to be able to see the user name.

thanks guys... This should help us for now.