Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.0 EhP2 - multiple ID objects under same name

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm facing a strange behavior of a PI 7.0 EhP2 server (XD2) and would like your opinion on how to solve it.

We have 2 different systems in this same box (GRC NFe - client 100, and the PI itself - client 001).

XD2 box is a copy of another server (PID) with same structure (GRC 100 and PI 001).

Basis team needed to change the XD2 GRC NFe business system name after the client copy, from PID_100 to XD2_100.

Now, working on new environment XD2, when I imported XD2_100 from SLD to ID, it appears duplicated and the existing objects were also multiplicated.

Also, the other existing objects (parties and their business services) were affected:

When I try to remove a repeated object, it takes all the other copies of the same object away at same time and when importing/creating it again, all others come again.

As we had to set some routing rules in receiver determinations, the muliple objects make the rule be attended more than once, and therefore we fall into No Receiver Could Be Determined error.

Does anyone have any sugestion on how to solve this or where to check?

Tks a lot guys!

Rafael Vieira.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rafael,

If I remember correctly, SAP recommends strongly to not install any other systems on the PI server except PI itself. So it would probably be a good idea to install the GRC on a different server.

Have you checked your CPACache (or XICache) after creating the new objects? Do they contain multiple entries, too? How is your SLD? Do the old system IDs still exist there? What happens when you create new objects? Do they all appear simultaneously under all systems?

This is to find out which object is causing the problem, the SLD entry, PI display or PI objects.

Regards,

Jörg

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Tks for your attention!

We have set the PI Integ. Server within SLD - INTEGRATION_SERVER_XD2.

Its Technical System has clients 000, 001 (Integ. Server) and 100 (GRC NFe system) and the Logical Systems are all in BD54.

Also, we have one BS for GRC NFe system (XD2_100).

All SLD data looks good.

I don't think it's related to SLD because it happens to the Parties into Integration Directory as well, which has no interaction with SLD.

Lets say I'm seeing 2 BS INTEGRATION_SERVER_XD2 in Integration Directory.

I try to delete it from there and activate it. Then, I go to Assign Business System and import INTEGRATION_SERVER_XD2 again. Now, Integration Directory will show 3 repeated objects !!

And it's done at every try.

When manipulating Parties, I create one Party object and it appears twice. Then I remove it and when creating it again, it appears 3 times and when I remove 1 of these repeated objects, all its copies goes away together but they appear just once in the Change List to be activated.

CPACache was ran in the Full mode, and the problem remains.

Is there a chance of these objects are being held in a PI table and not being cleared after deleting ID objects?

Before facing this issue, we were seing a problem saying "com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.UnreachableException: This program line cannot be accessed" in runtime when testing the interface, and this thread came to my attention:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1907095

If it applies to my analysis, which tables should I check and how?

Tks for your help!

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Would anyone suggest something?

Tks!

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Created a ticket for SAP analysis.

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It was needed to revise all XI DB tables due to problem with primary key generation during system copy.

Thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1907095 helped, however it describes the XI tables to be revised superficially and the problem here required a deep analysis in order to identify every table with primary key issue.

We have fixed:

XI_DIRDATACHANNEL

XI_DIRDATASERVICE

XI_DIRKEYBINDING

XI_DIRKEYCHANNEL

XI_DIRKEYMAPKIDET

XI_DIRKEYNAME

XI_DIRKEYPARTY

XI_DIRKEYSERVICE

XI_DIRKEY_DIR_VIEW

XI_DIRKEY_RD_RELAT

XI_DIRTEXTHEAD