cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise value is not picking automatically in J1IS during vendor return (mov-122)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have done vendor return by selecting return delivery with respect to material document in migo with 122 mov.type. But when i am doing J1IS for excise invoice, the excise amount is not picking automatically. I want that field should come automatically not manual. I have maintained access value in J1ID also i tried to select get excise invoice option in J1IS. But nothing is happening. So kindly help me out.

Regards

PR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain tax/ excise condition records using the transaction - FV11 for the below combination

Country/Plant/Control code

Tax Classification

Plant/vendor/Material

Select the Ref doc type as MATD and enter the relevant details and proceed. Values will be populated automatically.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you select Get Excise invoice if than nothing come,click own selection creation and try with change the period of selection than check releted recieved invoice will be come ....than choose the same and contine  system automatically give the excise duties...

Regards,

Rajesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The values will be defaulted in J1IS ONLY when you maintain condition record for the material with table 357,in FV11, if your tax procedure is a copy of TAXINN.

If you are using TAXINJ then ensure that the procedure is not present
in the customising node

SPRO > Logistics general > Tax on goods mvmt > India > Basic settings >
Determination of excise duty > Classify conditions.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyaranjan,

As per my knowledge it is not possible to get values automatically in J1IS.

Refer the below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2130114