Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD in Delivery

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

my requirement is POD check has to be done as per the incoterm but not for the Ship to party at the Delivery .incoterms have to be maintained in a Z table .system has to pick up the incoterm from the table and POD check has to be done.

standard check has to be deactivated (from Ship to and Delivery item category level)

please help me how to met this requirement , whether it can be done through user exit or any kind of enhancement is required for this.

regards

santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I guess you can incorporate the code for your requirment in the item copying control  routines. There based on your Z table input the relevance for POD can be set .

Please try and share the result with forum.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

As the requirement is not standard, obviously you will have to apply a User Exit / Enhancement here.

Now, when the POD check to be done? At time of creating Invoice? If yes, then you will have to insert a ABAP code in a User exit in Program  - RV60AFZZ which will check the incoterm from the Z-Table & do the needful.

By the way, on what basis the incoterms be picked from Z-Table?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank All,

Hi Jignesh,

the requirment is the POD check has to done in Delivery not in Billing, hence please suggest any user exit or includes for Delivery.

regards

santosh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP in program MV50AFZ1.

Thank$

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks All

the requirement has met by the user exit.

regards

santosh

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

You have to use user exit to develop this

Check

V50S0001

regards,

santosh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

My requirement is POD check has to be done as per the incoterm but not for the Ship to party at the Delivery .

1.May I know ,why POD has to be checked as per Incoterm only  ?

2. Would mind,can you share your business requirement ?

POD status Field is present in Delivery Header at Processing Tab .So,come to the point is ,POD is status then how POD check will be done as per based on Incoterm ?

Note : When you complete the Delivery then you need to take that Delivery number and keep time and date and confirm that Delivery Number in VLPODQ transaction .

Thanks,

Naren