cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybrid Work Flow Applications are not showing in Android Device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In HWC log of my android device, it is showing "Connected to Server".

In SCC i assigned some hybrid applications to the same device.

But these hybrid applications are not showing in my andrid devise ( android version 4.1.2 ).

In SCC the status is active,

is any settings require?

Thanks

Sureshb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

Please ensure that you have assigned the workflow to the SUP user as well, in order to do that expand workflow and then select the workflow which has been deployed and on the right handside select application connection tab and then click on Assign Workflow.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the help,

Same application is showing in emulator, but in actual device it is not showing any application

Thanks

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

By anchance you are using the same SUP user which is already connected to simulator ? in that scenario what you can do is, either delete and recreate the same SUP user for the device or clone the SUP and run the HWC app from the device!

From the device you are directly connected to SUP or you are using a relay server?

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Yes, we are connecting through relay server?

After we tested in emulator, we deleted the user and re created the user, and logged-in, Device is successfully connected to SUP server. But applications are not coming.

Same behavior with new user also.

Thanks,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just see if you'r outbound enabler is running properly ?

Do you see any error in the logs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

In apple phone it is working fine( IOS6.1.4). but in Samsung (ANDROIND 4.1). The application is not showing even-though device is connected to SUP server.

outbound enabler  is working fine.

We are not getting any thing with this log.

Thanks

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Ahh, got it the problem might be, you might have installed the workflow client for android by copying the .apk file which comes along with the SUP MobileSDK folder... instead of that try downloading the same from Google Play, and do let me know if that solves your problem, if that too doest work do let me know.

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

We are not using .apk file. We downloaded HWC from Google Play. We installed the same.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the version of your SUP server and the version of the container you installed from Google Play. Sometimes this issue comes when the version of app and SUP are different.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Midhun is correct, that is also another known problem, the latest workflow app which is available on the google play is for SUP 2.2 and if you are using SUP 2.1.3 or earlier then it will not behaving as expected

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla