cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i m doing cource in ,but i am facing problems in executing scenario..

my issue is..

I am doing an idoc to file scenario..

taking R/3 as sender system, i had all ALE configuration,sld configuration,

XI configuration(port creation,loading metadata,RFc destination)

when i generate an idoc, it is sucessfully sent from R/3 (we05),

but in <b>XI sxmb_moni the message status is green, with Queue status stopped (RED colour</b>)

when in delete the queue, and restart the message , successfullly target file is generated...

with error in <u>call adapter </u>

<b> Unable to convert the sender service Zidoctofile_reciever to an ALE logical system</b>

can somebody giude me why is it

regards,

Ajay.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

First of all check your Business system is pointing to the R/3 system correctly ? For this open Business system in the directory and go to Menu ->Services->Adapter Specific Identifiers->give correct Logical system name and client details.

I just remembered that you have to maintain your adapter specific parameters for your business process. The side effect however is that you have to define the business process name as logical system in your receiving SAP system and that you have to maintain partner profile settings.

The answer to your question is there in this Blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

If the above solution doesn't work.....

You can also try this, don't enter the "adapter specific settings" on the Integration Process. Instead enter a "Header Mapping" Sender Service in the Receiver Agreement. this should be the real sending system.

When you enter "adapter specific settings" in a BPM, the receiving SAP systems ALE layer thinks the sending system is your BPM - using the method discussed here we are overriding that so that ALE sees that its communicating with the real sending system.

I hope it helps....

Regards,

Abhy Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

ajay,

assign a logical system to our receiver filedapter . GOTO ID-click on our File Buinsess system and Menu ->Services->Adapter Specific Identifiers->give correct Logical system name and click to add logical system from SLD .

you shouldhave logical system created in R/3 for this.

Regards

Sreeram.g.Reddy

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy