cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing OTR text value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is an OTR text $OTR:PTRM_WEB_UI/SAVE_DRAFT displaying the text as "Save Draft". I want to display the value as "Save".Can I change the value direclty,if so please guide me where to make the changes.

Thanks,

Vanaja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member210266
Active Participant

Hi Vanaja

You can also access OTR browser directly from the "Goto" Menu option in Repository browser SE80 for any view.You can create,edit and delete OTR.

Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Swati

former_member210266
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Welcome 🙂 Please close the thread if your query is answered.

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

If the standard OTR itself is used in other WD applications, I'd rather bind the text property at runtime to a custom attribute that you can fill in WDDOINIT method (it is triggered when the the view is loaded for the first time).

Hope it helps,
M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanaja,

Before you change the OTR text make sure it is not used in other UI's . Use the option where used list from sotr_edit transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanaja,

Use transaction SOTR_EDIT, choose your language, set PTRM_WEB_UI/SAVE_DRAFT in the alias field and modify it.

Kind regards,

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Christophe.Your answer is very helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its Button you can change directly from properties. If its field name you want to change you can change directly form Properties. Even you have one more option you can change the value at run time in event WDINIT.

Regards,

Navneet.