cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memoray management issue in sap abap stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I am facing some memory  management issue in my sap production server. we are using ecc 6.0 EHP4 with 48 gb ram and total 150 gb swap space size.

we are using windows server 2008 r2 server. how to set the best parameter size. My current parameter are

Generic key table buffer TABL
zcsa/table_buffer_area 30000000 Byte Size of generic key table buffer
zcsa/db_max_buftab     5000          Max. number of buffered objects

abap/buffersize 300000 kB   Size of program buffer

abap/pxa        shared      Program buffer mode

rsdb/ntab/entrycount 20000

With Regards

Pradeep Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

As mentioned by the experts above,memory issues in SAP is a very generic term. Please provide some more details about the problem. Are there are any system dumps ?

Regards,

Denish

yogesh-garg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

What type of issues you are facing regarding memory ... Please paste logs of that issue , so that it is easy to analyze & resolve.

Normally We faces program buffer issues (abap/buffersize). For this we have to increase parameter value in RZ10 .

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Go through the notes 146289,88416

2) Also if your facing memory issue for any particular activity or tcode than please paste the error logs or any dumps you are getting for the same.

As it would help to analyze the issue more clearly.

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Also in you profile directory please run command sapfpar check pf=profile name

See if this gives any warnings errors on this.

Then also for the related buffering memory in query please go to ST02 perhaps attach us your ST02 screenshot with attention to hitratios.

Kind Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The memory configuration you need is dependent to a large extent on your systems' workload, so it is hard to give generic advice. What memory management issue are you having, and how do you know about it?

Steve.