Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM: Error during delivery of message XXX to receive processes

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I created a ccBPM that collects Invocies for 5 Minutes, append them as one message and send it every 5 Minutes to

a receiver.

Unfortunatelly, the message stucks in outbound queue. In sxmb_moni, the column OutbStatus got a green flag.

When clicking on PE the Inbound Queue monitor open. So no process get starting.

The queue stucks with error: Permanent error in BPE inbound processing

and I can open the "LUW data" and click on "Simulate Message Delivery"  where I got this error:

"Error during delivery of message XXX to receive processes"

Clicking on correlation, I got this data:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<CorrelationKey Version="001">

<BELNR />

</CorrelationKey>

In previous version of the integration process, the BELNR was a correlation ID, but I changed it an nowhere in ccBPM

BELNR still exists.

So I think that the process stucks because he still trys to fill the correlaiton BELNR, but I deleted cache, I did a change on

BPM and reactivate it, but still got this error.

Anyone an idea, what else I can do to check it??

How to test the ccBPM with correlation??

How to make sure, that he uses the actual ccBPM version?

Thanks

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

i think deleting all instances in SWWL would help here.

/Udo

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Udo,

in SWWL I do not see my process, because the process don't get started 😞

I don't know how the ccBPM processort handle a new flow. I think he tries to create

a correlation and if this does not work, he didn't start a process.

I think my problem is that he got anywhere an old version of my integration process

and he tries to create a correlation that does not works..

regards

chris

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

yes, and my suspect is that there are old instances annoying your correlation, hanging processes which still try to pick your messages. If you delete ALL that stuff there, the BPM engine is "virgin" and should start at least to pick ONE message. And then you can monitor and analyze deeper..

/Udo

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to be sure, I deleted all entries in SWWL and resend two messages, but no new entry in SWWL because no process get started. The messages stuck in SMQ2.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, what is the (error) message in SMQ2?

In your starting step (receiver step): Can you compare the interface name (plus namespace) with the entry you see for Receiver interface in SXMB_MONI ?

Can you copy the (mapped) message and put it into a dummy Message Mapping? Source and Target type will be the message type of the receiver interface (abstract). I you type in the message from MONI, are the fields red marked? (that would be a hint that you sent with wrong message type)

/Udo

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, interface is the same for receiver step and target interface name in sxmb_moni.

The message test I will try next.

I just rebuild the IP and after configure the scenario I can still see the old version (with different name) in SXI_CACHE transaction...even after cache refresh. But I delete the old version in Directory and Repository.

How can I delete these entries?

regards

Chris

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

what is the return code in SXI_CACHE? If not 0 have a look to the activation protocol / display xml to analyze the error.

/Udo

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

It is 0. So everything fine, but it should not appear anymore, because I deleted it.

But the rebuilding was the solution. Now the process worked as desired and designed.

Anywhere was a cache problem that I was not able to solve 😞

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Check this blog - How to Analyze Stopped Queues in XI ccBPM. In particular the 'Simulate Message Delivery' functionality. This may give you some clues.

Regards

Mark

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

As I described, I got alread the information from "Simulate Message Delivery" like described in your link. My problem is that I can not interpret it.