SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment gets updated when transfer posting with clearing is performed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We have online-payment activated and configured. In the normal process, documents are getting updated correctly. However, we have two vendor invoices that need to be transfer to another vendors before the application of the payment. When this transfer is done (F-51 Transfer posting with clearing) (60-60 transfer) the payment gets updated, although that invoice has not yet been payed, just transfered. Is there anyway that the payment gets update when the invoice (result of the transfer) gets pay?

Thanks for your help,

Lau

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think so. 60-60 will be taken as 'payment' by the system. Please, consult note

1695556 for further info.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Eli.

The configuration seems to be fine. However, if I used a different document type or if I change the financial transactions of the accounts it issue a warning saying FM invoice reference its not complete (or something like that) and it never gets updated as payment.

So, do you think SAP does not considered this case (transfers before paymet)?

Cheers,

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what the question is...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question would be. Is it posible to do a transfer that does not update the payment in FM, and then when the invoice (result of the transfer) is paid, to get the payment update in FM?

Thanks,

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only if commitment item category of the relevant commitment items is defined in a way, that the system wouldn't take it as a 'payment'.