cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the code mentain for Submit and Check button ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Can any tell me where should we mentain the code for the Submit and Check Button.I am trying to find out the code for these button and please let me know where the codes are mentain for these standard buttons.

Thanks and Regards,

T.Biren Kumar Patro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biren,

Both the button is placed in global toolbar it seems. So if you are not able to find the coding for both the button in your respective feeder class. Then find out the APP CC model class in your application which will be assigned to your component configuration of overview page, if your appilcation type is OVP. Inside the feeder class there will be certain methods has been implemented  for application controller interface IF_FPM_APP_CONTROLLER. So you can find out the coding in AFTER_PROCESS method or any other method of application controller interface.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Biren patro,

For Check button there is no such code written.

It triggers each and every consistency validation.If you want some piece of code to be written then write a validation.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

For Check Button , i have to write some code for validation.But till now i am not getting the code and i want to enhance the code there.

Regards,

Biren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biren,

Every button has a Event ID assigned to it, so in the feeder class Get_data method  you should have related code based on the if fpm_event_id = "xxxxxx'.

former_member215610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Biren,

Find the feeder class and check in the get_data method.

If it is a BOPF frame work check the action in the Business object.

Thanks and Regards,

Ragavendra