cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Error while transfering R/3 to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While transfering single material, I entered the model name, APO client and Application. I allowed for material in the check box and filter fields like material number, Plant, MRP controller, MRp type and so on. while consistency check, the system shows warning no plant assigned. Despite that activated. There is a qrfc problem. I ignored. The material transferred sucessfully but when I checked in transaction /N/SAPAPO/MAT1 No product was found with the number. I checked the location I am able to see the location. Can any body give a solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While cif the material from ECC to APO in Material dependent object the material field should mark and material and plant should be given as you are activating only one material as you mentioned.

Now execute the it and before generating IM in filter objects it will show the combination of material and plant.

In CFM2 select your intergartion model and click on details and it here also it will should show the details of the material and plant.

And also check in APO the location is assigned to the activate model or not, if it is not assigned to active model please assign it manually and then CIF from ECC to APO.

Regards,

Hussain Baig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls explain about the assignment in APO whether the location is assigned to the activate model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vachanata,

Can you pls explain about the assignment in APO whether the location is assigned to the activate model.

Locations that are CIF'd to SCM from ECC are normally automatically assigned to the active model (000).

You can check the assignment in SCM.  /SAPAPO/LOC3.  Enter the location and press enter.  Press the 'Assign Model' Icon.  The resulting display should have a green check in the "000" row.  If it does not, you can assign the model right in that screen.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vachanala,

You shouldn't have ignored the qrfc error. Probably, it is trying to tell you something about the master data error. Can you post scresn shot of the qrfc error ? As per the explanation provided by you, it looks like the queue did not process successfully and hence the Product master entry was not created correctly.

For your reference, I am posting the sample screenshot again. You need to have the following settings to have the //MAT1 entry created in APO. Plant should have been created prior to this ( either manually or through CIF ).

Thanks,
Babu Kilari