cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User_Exit; Customer_Exit in APO Material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to proof the consistency of special fields in APO material master befor allow saving the data.

I set up two APN field called Successorpoduct and Predecessorproduct. Now I want to make a check for correct connection between the two product.

Do anyone know a customer_Exit or a user_exit where I can intervent the saving process of the APO material master? Can't find one in CMOD

thanks for any help

Julian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Julian!

Are you transferring the Product from ECC? If so, check this SPRO path for an exit for Material Master Data and other objects as well.

Best regards,

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Will,

thank you for you answere. After some searching I found a workaround. As you discribe I use the standard CIF Inbound BAdi: SMOD_APOCF005 to include some tests. I guess that there is no standard posibility to check on the material master on its own. Probably because the real master data comes mostly from a partner system to SCM.

best regards,

Julian

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

CIF exit is the way you can be sure of consistency between ECC and APO product master.

Addition in this you can do is by creating a Z table in ECC system for limited fields you want to be sure of and then incorporate the logic in CIF exit to match the z table.

Also you can increase the frequency of data transfer from ECC to APO to minimize any inconsistency.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (0)